About

 


YAYA WEB DESIGNER


    Hi, Welcome to My Blogg. I am a person who likes to design any object, I am an expedition courier but it is a good opportunity for me to do many things, especially outside inspiration to find new ideas and ideas that are different from other designers, I apply what I see and put it into practice. my design needs.
    There are a few things that I will provide information about what I do to do design activities;

A. LOGO
1. Using design tools
    I use adobe illustrator and adobe photoshop which are both very important, in addition to its complete features and also easy to use for beginners, coreldraw is also good, but i don't use it.

2. Design Object
    Design objects that I always apply are humans, animals, buildings, nature, vehicles and other objects.

3. The key to being able to design well is to keep trying, don't be afraid of bad designs, process and trying is the key to goodness.


B. WEB
    Besides liking Logo design, I also do web design using HTML, CSS and a little touch of Javascript to make it look cooler.
The tools I use are Visual Code and some extensions. You can see: https://yayawebdesign.blogspot.com/

    Thank you for dropping by, don't forget to always learn not because of age but to apply that this life has a good and noble purpose, always be honest as it is and don't despair, keep the spirit.



Regards
Yaya Sunarya

Postingan terkait:

Belum ada tanggapan untuk "About"

Post a Comment